For my main website go to www.johnolivant.com
Are you tired of going it alone when it comes to building your business?
- Do you spend countless hours attempting to generate leads, attract new clients and increase your revenue and profits… but see very little in the way of results?
- Have you finally made the decision it’s time to get help from true professionals who do this every day… do it successfully… and have a proven track record of helping businesses just like yours get where they want to go..
- Coaching is NEVER an expense. It’s one of the smartest investments any small business owner will ever make when it comes to building a successful business.
The six reasons why all business owners need business coaching.
Before you read any more on this page, just stop a minute and think. Which great athlete that you know, doesn’t use a coach. Tiger Woods for example had many coaches for all the different aspects of his game, a driving coach (for the tee off shot) a putting coach (when he was on the green) and a swing coach for all the other aspects of his game. Tiger Woods also has coaches for his finances and business. The fact is, coaches whether in business or sport are an essential ingredient for success.
Here are the six reasons you need a business coach:-
- A business coach will make you have the conversations you don’t want to have. Like why are sales so poor at the moment (the real reason not the one you’ve been lying to yourself about).
- A business coach will make you do the things you don’t want to do (like following up on those actions that’ll move your business forward that you’ve been procrastinating about).
- They can offer an unbiased opinion. You’ll face a lot of decisions, big and small, in your business. Those decisions will shape the path of your business. The challenge is that everyone around you is biased in some way regarding your life or your company. Your manager, investors, parents, friends, co-workers. That is where a business coach can come in. They can provide an opinion with no personal bias to help you make the best decisions possible.
- They can provide better answers. The best business coaches don’t give you answers; they help you find better answers than you would on your own. They do that by asking great questions that you may not think to ask on your own. The most insightful conversations I’ve had were ones spawned from incredibly good questions.
- They can help you see the bigger picture. When you are heads down working your ass off day in and day out in your business, it is easy to focus on only what is in front of you. A business coach gives you a dedicated time and dedicated person to take a step back and look at the bigger picture.
- A business coach will help you and your business become something you never thought possible.